I have the funniest kids alive! Especially Emma T. lately! She is just all over the place! She cracks me up everyday (which is a good thing because she's also in a super difficult phase and if she didn't make me laugh I might just knock her head off)!!!! Anyway, this morning she was watching Gabba Gabba (yes, I do let my kids watch that obnoxious trash...especially at 7:00 am when they should still be in bed) and they were talking about teeth. Emma and I had the following conversation....
E: We have to brush our teeth so our teeth don't fall out.
Me: You're right but even if we brush our teeth our baby teeth will fall out and we'll get some new ones!
E: From Jesus?
Ha! She is such a mess! She sure keeps us cracked up around here! :)
Wednesday, September 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment