One new development around here is that my sweet Annie has decided to be "Anna" at school! I guess she feels like it's a more grown up name?!?!? HA! Anyway...last week Annie had to do an "All About Me" project for school (just an aside....a project in Kindergarten? Really? I mean that's pretty crazy if you ask me! Annie did a great job on hers but it was A LOT of work for both Annie and ME)!
Annie had to list her birthday, things she likes to do and some of her favorite foods along with some pictures of her family! She had to write and cut and glue and then of course decorate! We went all out with the glitter! :)
In case you can't read the poster:
All about Anna
My Birthday is August 30
Some of my favorite foods are:
soup, noodles, oreos and fruit
I like to:
cheer for my Uncle Daniel (and the Auburn Tigers!)
play games with my grandmother
hang out with Emma and Gracie
go for walks with my dad and sisters
play dressup
swim and play at the splash park
go to school
SO CUTE!



No comments:
Post a Comment