Sunday, April 18, 2010

I LOVE...

this girl....

(and of course, her sisters too!)
Gracie and I had a "moment" today! You know one of those times when you think "THIS is why I had kids!" Today right after I finished changing her diaper and picked her up, Gracie looked up at me and grabbed my face in her hands and said "I love you." Now, Gracie's been saying I love you back if you say it first for a while BUT this was the first unsolicited I love you from my sweet little one! I have to tell you it absolutely made my day! :) I said "I love you" back and then Gracie would say it back to me again...she got the biggest giggle out of saying it back and forth and my heart just melted everytime she said it!

1 comment:

  1. She is so cute and I love this story! I remember when Max first told me that on his own. It was such a sweet moment.

    ReplyDelete