Sunday, February 28, 2010

She's got the look!

Ok. This is hilarious! The other day the girls and I were at a playground with some friends. We just happened to run into an aquaintance and her daughter too. The kids were playing and the moms were talking. All was right with the world. One of the moms asked me where the girls got there hair cut. I told her (my girls DO have cute hair cuts). Then she asked me if that's where Gracie got her hair cut too. I told her Gracie hasn't had a hair cut yet. She acted shocked. I was thinking she's only one. It's really not that big of a deal that she hasn't had a hair cut yet. Then she said "I just can't believe it! She has the cutest little hair do! It's like the one all the kids are wearing these days!"
HA! Now, you know I think my Gracie is ADORABLE and more BUT Gracie has crazy baby hair. CUTE crazy baby hair but crazy baby hair nonetheless! HILARIOUS!
Please excuse the Oreo covered face...I was trying to get a good "hair" pic!

No comments:

Post a Comment