I dont know about y'all but I think Chick fil a is AWESOME! Not only is it the BEST fast food around but they are always doing fun, family friendly things! Tonight our CFA was having "breakfast for dinner night". If you wore your pjs to CFA tonight you got a free breakfast entree! YUM! You know this mom is always up for an excuse not to cook (and/or clean up) and what better excuse then almost free CFA! The girls and I headed over to meet some friends (Valerie, Ethan and Ari, Mary Catherine, Zoe and Sophie) and enjoy some delicious breakfast for dinner! The kids had a great time hanging out together and getting their picture made with the cow (all but Gracie and Sophie who weren't very fond of the big cow in pjs)!
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Chick fil a breakfast for dinner night!!
I dont know about y'all but I think Chick fil a is AWESOME! Not only is it the BEST fast food around but they are always doing fun, family friendly things! Tonight our CFA was having "breakfast for dinner night". If you wore your pjs to CFA tonight you got a free breakfast entree! YUM! You know this mom is always up for an excuse not to cook (and/or clean up) and what better excuse then almost free CFA! The girls and I headed over to meet some friends (Valerie, Ethan and Ari, Mary Catherine, Zoe and Sophie) and enjoy some delicious breakfast for dinner! The kids had a great time hanging out together and getting their picture made with the cow (all but Gracie and Sophie who weren't very fond of the big cow in pjs)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment