Today the girls and I were talking about birthdays. Annie has been to a slew of birthday parties lately so I guess they were on the brain.
Annie: Mom, I know who's birthday is next.
Me: You do?
Annie: Yep! Yours!
Me: You're right! Do you know how old I'll be? (note to self: never ask your children this question!!! They do not know and the answer will only make you feel BAD!)
Annie: 90
Me: WHAT?!?!?!
Annie: 70
Me: WHAT?!?!?!
Annie: I really don't know, mom. How old?
Me: 30, Annie. 30!
Does she really think I'm that old? When she looks at me does she see an OLD lady? Maybe I should get a walker or something! Wait, the girls would probably like that-they think they're about as much fun as a jungle gym!
Really Annie, Really?!??!
Sunday, February 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment