This Christmas we had our own little Christmas miracle.....our kiddos slept in! YAY! Seriously, the kids all slept until about 8:30 (Jack slept even longer than that)! Hooray! Josh and I could hardly believe it! We got up and of course I made a beeline for the camera and to get myself set up in the living room so I would be totally ready when the girls came in...I wanted to be sure and get lots of pictures! The kids waited as patiently as can be expected and then came rushing into the room! This is a little bit of what they found!

slippers and toothbrushes in their stockings!

chocolate milk straws....yum!

Annie T. showing off her new slippers!

trying out the hoppity hop!

G wondering what to do with that thing! (No worries, she definitely has the hang of it now!)

A mouth FULL of candy! This girls was too excited about the candy in her stocking to even open presents. She kept wanting "nother candy".

modeling the new slippers!

new lunchboxes!


What's that, Emma?

Josh and I found this cool nativity wooden nativity set from Melissa and Doug. I love their stuff anyway but I thought this was especially cute! It has big wooden pieces and the cutest stable plus the manger is empty on one side and has baby Jesus on the other so you can leave it empty until Christmas morning! Too cute!

What's in those boxes?

TWINKLE TOES!!!!

More TWINKLE TOES!

AND even more TWINKLE TOES!

A close up of the TWINKLE TOES! In case you haven't figured it out Twinkle Toes were the must have gift in the Thompson house this year! The girls were all dying for a pair...and mom and dad did not disappoint!

trying out the chocolate milk straw!
Right after opening presents we had our birthday party for Jesus and enjoyed our cupcake breakfast! The girls were so excited to sing happy birthday to Jesus (and of course blow out candles and eat cupcakes for breakfast)!! We really had a great morning at home just the six (wow) of us!

After our birthday celebration we got ready and headed to Grandmother's house to catch up with the rest of the family!
***I know, there are no pictures of Jack but I tend to stick to the "let sleeping dogs (babies) lie" rule! He was present and photographed at the other Christmas gatherings! ***
No comments:
Post a Comment