Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Home again, home again jiggity jig!

After having a fun (and travel) filled Christmas we headed home! We got to town on Tuesday night and it just so happened that Daniel was wrestling in Birmingham on Tuesday and Wednesday so Mom and Matthew stopped by to spend the night with us! Since we had been out of town we had no food so Josh and Matthew ran out and picked up a pizza and we settled in to enjoy a night at home with our visitors! :)

Annie and Matthew checking out something on the computer before heading off to bed! We are so glad Matthew came to see us before heading to London for the semester (lucky duck!)

Like I said, Daniel was wrestling in Birmingham so on Wednesday morning Mom and Matthew and I got up and headed to a local high school to cheer him on! (Yep, Josh is awesome like that to take the girls to the science museum so I Jack and I could watch Daniel!)
Uncle Daniel and Jack (both sporting their McCallie duds)!


Checking out the brackets and talking to dad after his match. Daniel had to wrestle a kid who has been a friend of his since they were really little. It made us all a nervous wreck but he won! YAY!
What a fun day at the wrestling tournament! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment