Sunday, January 9, 2011

Merry Christmas (part 2)

After playing in the snow awhile on Christmas morning, we decided to head back inside and open a few presents! We always spend Christmas at my Grandmother's house with my family so my mom and dad and the boys were already there.


Uncle Daniel was so excited-can't you tell?

Gleigh and Bo brought bikes!

for Everybody!

Emma trying out her new ride!

Gleigh and Jack

Whatcha got Gracie?

What is THIS?!?!
A KINDLE!!! Yay! I have been wanting a Kindle for a while and my mom and dad got one for Josh and me. I wasn't sure what if I would like it or not because I sure do love a book-I'm just one of those people BUT I LOVE the Kindle! SO much fun!

Anna and Emma playing with her magnetic paper dolls.


After opening a few presents some of our other family started arriving! Aunt Donna and Uncle Bill came along with Christina and Elijah and soon after Liam and Anna arrived! Grandmother had been busy all morning cooking a Christmas feast! We had lots of yummy Christmas food and then Josh and Daniel headed out for their traditional Christmas movie while the rest of us spent a relaxing afternoon playing with our Christmas stash.
Around 5:00 we started getting ready for the annual Copeland Christmas party. This started a LONG time ago when everyone would gather at my great-grandmother's house on Christmas night. Since my great grandmother's death, my grandmother has kind of become the hostess with the mostest for Christmas night. We all meet at the Family Life Center of my Grandmother's church and bring our leftovers to visit and share a meal together and just play around in the gym. It really is kind of a neat time for all of the cousins to get together and catch up. I didn't get too many pictures-I was too busy chit chatting and eating-but I did snap a few.

Uncle Bill and Elizabeth helping Emma skate!

Gracie LOVED this slide! She climbed all over it for most of the night!

I love this picture of Josh and Jack. Josh was just talking away and Jack talked right back! He was cooing and gooing and just practically carrying on a conversation with his daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment