Tuesday, December 7, 2010
The stockings were made by the mama with care......
This year the Thompsons have brand new stockings! We've never had any that we just loved and they were all mismatchy but I've never really worried about it because we always spend Christmas Eve at my Grandmother's house and just "use" the stockings she has for us at her house. Josh and I were talking about it the other day and he was saying how much he disliked the ones he and Annie and I have so I decided that I would just make us some new ones! These are nothing special....just homemade with a whole lot of love! :) One day I'll get around to making each of us a "fancy" homemade stocking (cross stitch or something) but for now these will do (and look pretty cute in the meantime)!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment