All of that aside, last week Annie had her class Christmas party! Emma, Gracie, Jack and I were invited! Hooray! (That was the same day as Emma's Christmas program so it was a day of parties!) We had such a great time hanging out with Annie (or Anna as she prefers to be called at school...hilarious!) and her friends. The kids got to paint and stamp and color with glitter markers...too much fun! AND ate pizza and fruit and some yummy gingerbread cookies Annie's teacher made! The kids gave Mrs. Capra her Christmas gift and got to wear their Christmas t-shirts (so cute)! I think a good time was had by all!
Wednesday, December 22, 2010
A Kindergarten Christmas
First of all, let me just say that I can hardly believe that I have a Kindergartener, let alone a kid who is almost half way through with Kindergarten! YIKES! Time sure flies when you're having fun!
All of that aside, last week Annie had her class Christmas party! Emma, Gracie, Jack and I were invited! Hooray! (That was the same day as Emma's Christmas program so it was a day of parties!) We had such a great time hanging out with Annie (or Anna as she prefers to be called at school...hilarious!) and her friends. The kids got to paint and stamp and color with glitter markers...too much fun! AND ate pizza and fruit and some yummy gingerbread cookies Annie's teacher made! The kids gave Mrs. Capra her Christmas gift and got to wear their Christmas t-shirts (so cute)! I think a good time was had by all!

All of that aside, last week Annie had her class Christmas party! Emma, Gracie, Jack and I were invited! Hooray! (That was the same day as Emma's Christmas program so it was a day of parties!) We had such a great time hanging out with Annie (or Anna as she prefers to be called at school...hilarious!) and her friends. The kids got to paint and stamp and color with glitter markers...too much fun! AND ate pizza and fruit and some yummy gingerbread cookies Annie's teacher made! The kids gave Mrs. Capra her Christmas gift and got to wear their Christmas t-shirts (so cute)! I think a good time was had by all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment