Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Happy Anniversary Baby! I got you on my mind!




Hard to believe it but these pictures were taken 8 years ago today! On a cold Saturday night in Chattanooga, TN surrounded by lots of friends and family Josh and I committed to love and cherish each other for the rest of our lives! What an exciting 8 years it's been! We have lived in 4 different homes in 3 different cities! We have gone from a family of 2 (plus a dog) to a family of 6 (minus a dog)! We have had ups and downs, hills and valleys, good times and hard times and lots and lots of fun times!
I am so thankful that we get to be on this journey together! I couldn't ask for a better husband and father for our kiddos! Here's to the next 8 (or 80 or so) years together! :)

***Sorry the pics aren't good quality...they are pics of a framed pic. I'm too tired to take the pictures out of the frames! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment