Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Something's not quite right

I have this really great Nativity set that one of my aunts gave me. I love it because it's a great size, it's really pretty and it doesn't break. I have a few others that have to be put out of reach of little hands but this is one the girls can play with. I love that and they do too! My only rule is that they keep it on the table where it's set up (a rule made necessary by the accidental loss of baby Jesus for several weeks last year)! Annie was playing with it earlier this evening and I wasn't paying much attention but when I came into the living room after the girls had gone to bed this is what I found.....

Somehow, I don't think this is how it really happened! I don't know if you can tell or not but baby Jesus is on the roof! I think I'll put things back to normal in the morning but for now I'm just enjoying a little laugh at my kiddo's staging! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment