Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A Christmas miracle.......


Can you believe it?!?!? All four kids (semi) looking at the camera and none screaming or crying...even a smile or two in the mix with SANTA CLAUS!!! Am I dreaming or what?I cannot believe this happened! If I didn't have a picture I'm not sure I would believe it myself!

We really had decided that we were just going to skip out on visiting Santa this year. The mall is just SO crowded and the Santa doesn't look that great and we do have FOUR kids and waiting in that long line just sounded like a disaster in the making! Thankfully, our sweet friends invited us to a Christmas open house where we could meet and greet Santa in a much calmer environment! Hooray! I still wasn't expecting much...no need to set myself up for disappointment but I thought the experience would be less traumatizing than the whole meltdown in the mall I knew would be headed our way if we went that route! Amazingly all of my kiddos were happy (or at least not afraid) to crawl up in Santa's lap and let mom snap away!

No comments:

Post a Comment