Tuesday, October 27, 2009

One Happy Camper!

Tonight was a normal night at the Thompson house. Dinner, baths, jams and a story, one more drink of water and then off to bed. That is until about 10 minutes after everyone was tucked in. Thats when the phone rang. Now, I know that sounds so ominous but really it was a good thing. My dad was calling to make sure that the girls were enjoying "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown" (Phil Fulmer was on tv tonight? With Charlie Brown? What? Sorry, not nice of me!). Silly me, I didn't even know that Charlie Brown was on tonight. I confessed as much AND that I had already put the girls down for the night.:( Charlie Brown is one of those fun holiday traditions that we always did growing up. We never missed it (or Rudolph-mom's favorite). I really hated for the girls to miss The Great Pumpkin so I decided that I would go in Annie and Emma's room and if either of them was still awake or woke up then they could get up and come watch with me. Well, Annie got the prize! I tiptoed in and she popped right up. Emma T. just slept away. Annie was so excited to be the only one up. She grabbed a blanket and headed straight for the couch and even told me I was the "best momma in the whole world"! So, thanks Bo for making my sweet girl one happy little camper! :)



Check out that penmanship! My sweet girl is working so hard and doing an awesome job learning to write all of her letters!

No comments:

Post a Comment