Today Annie went on her first real field trip! She was so excited! Last night, she raced to bed because "I've got a big day tomorrow!" She could hardly stay still she was so excited. On the way to school today she kept telling me to hurry up and asking if we were going to be late even though we were early (yes, I said early. I know that's not like us but I didn't want Annie to miss one minute of her field trip fun).
Annie's class had a funfilled day exploring the pumpkin patch. They even got to bring home a baby pumpkin of their own. So excitng! They also stopped by the park for a snack and a little playtime. Thankfully, the rain moved out and made way for a beautiful sunshiney day! I think a good time was had by all!
I know everyone is dying for pictures (me too). Well, sad to say I don't have any pictures because I didn't get to go on the pumpkin patch field trip. When I found out that Annie's class was going I asked Annie if she wanted me to go with her but she quickly informed me that she was "big enough to go with just her teachers and friends"! I even asked her again this morning to be sure she hadn't changed her mind and decided she wanted mom to tag along but she was certain she was big enough to go on her own! Seems like she was right...everything went off without a hitch!
Totally off the subject but worth mentioning: Emma says that her dad is enjoying his new job in "Bethleham". Hilarious! She can't wait to join him there!
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment