Saturday, June 13, 2009
When it rains it POURS! Part 2
Just wanted to post a quick update! This morning Josh got up and pulled up all of the warped and buckled floor-mildew already! YUCK! Good thing we didn't put it off any longer-it would have been super nasty! Since it was a pretty day, the girls and I headed to the pool (yes, the 3 girls ages 3, 2 and 6 months and I went to the pool by ourselves. I have to admit it. I am supermom! :) Really though, this would not have been possible without swimming lessons from Mrs. Julie Bragg!) So while we were at the pool Josh measured and cut and is nailing in new floor right now! So, yay for my excellent husband for getting the job done (almost!) and getting our house back to normal. Also, yay for me for mismeasuring and having already purchased an extra box and 1/2 of floor-I was just planning ahead! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment