Sunday, June 21, 2009

To Grandmother's house we go!

My little monkey! Climbing a tree in Grandmother's front yard!

Look at my big girl! Sitting up so pretty ! :)

Thompson girls with Aunt Jane after an afternoon of baking! They made the MOST delicious cupcakes!


One tired kiddo! Emma could not keep her eyes open!



Annie, Emma and Logan playing in the hose! Good cool fun for a HOT summer day!




The girls and I have been traveling quite a bit this summer! This week we spent the week in Gadsden with Grandmother! (Josh joined us on Wednesday). It was VBS week at First Baptist so Annie spent the week on the Boomerang Express! She had a great time-hard to believe that she is old enough to actually go to Bible school! We had a great time just hanging out and spending time with Grandmother and Aunt Jane and Uncle B and Aunt Doris. We also were able to squeeze in a few quick visits with J.T. and Trish and Anna Morgan (Annie LOVES Anna Morgan), Laura, Eric and Logan and we even got to have dinner with Uncle Matt (Aunt Becca and Walker were out of town).






The girls had so much fun! Grandmother made bacon and eggs and biscuits for breakfast every morning...(a treat especially because grandmother makes the BEST biscuits ever! Mine never turn out right!) They also spent an afternoon baking with Aunt Jane. We visited with Uncle B and Aunt Doris and even rode the "chair up the stairs"! I think that might have been the highlight of the week! AND got to play with Logan at the park and swim at Uncle Wayne's house one afternoon!
I am so glad that the girls are getting to know some of their extended family! How many kids get to hang out with their 90 year old great uncle? How many want to? Well, my three do! and I am so glad! I hope they know how lucky they are to have SO many people on their side! People who love them and really want the very very best for them! I am so thankful that they get to grow up in a family like that!







No comments:

Post a Comment