Monday, June 22, 2009

Pretty Pillowcase Dresses!







Ok...so I've been thinking about making the girls some new "pillowcase"dresses but I just didn't have any pretty pillowcases-I like to use vintage ones! (I just got a new set of hand embroidered pillowcases from my Aunt Jane so I'll use them next) Anyway, I didn't have any pillowcases I liked so I just bought some fabric and and decided to make my own pillowcases and then make the dresses! This is a super easy sewing project...the only kind I can really do. I made Annie's dress today and will make one for Emma tomorrow and Gracie on Wednesday. This was a great way to spend a rainy afternoon during "Quiet Time" aka we're too big to take a nap but we will sit on our beds and read books and fall asleep time! So, while the girls were resting I made dress # 1 for girl #1! Hopefully I'll stay on track and by the end of the week all three girls will have a new super cute (and super easy and super cheap-all 3 for around $20!) dress!

No comments:

Post a Comment