July 10, 2010
Enjoying a treat from the icecream truck! Wait, did I say enjoying? We must of gotten a treat from the icecream truck at least once a day and it wasn't until the LAST day that the girls found something they liked. Most days they ate about half (or a little less) and then I ended up making them a bowl of plain old icecream from the freezer! Really?!?! BUT everyday when we would hear the icecream truck we would have to race out and meet him for a treat...I guess it's the experience that matters!
July 11, 2010
Feeding the birds after dinner (something else we did every night!) The last week we were here we ate dinner on the deck almost everynight..it was beautiful! AND the girls could hardly wait to finish their dinner so they could run inside and grab some bread for these crazy birds! They are serious business about their dinner! Even Gracie had fun "feeding" the birds!
July 12, 2010
The view from our deck! I told you it was beautiful! We did not have one drop of rain the whole time we were here except for a few late night showers. AND NO OIL! How can people look at all of this beauty and not believe in GOD? Who else could make something so spectacular?!?!
July 13, 2010
Gracie loves swinging in the big girl swing! This is definitely a new favorite activity!
July 14, 2010
Gracie enjoys her afternoon popsicle! We had just come in from the beach (I make all of the girls strip down in the shower downstairs to eliminate as much sand as possible). Gracie couldn't even wait long enough to put a diaper on...She wanted that popsicle NOW!
July 15,2010
I know this pic has already made the blog but believe it or not it's the only one I took all day...I guess with all of those extra kids I just didn't have time to grab my camera! This is Annie and Josh after sharing Josh's birthday brownie!
The "big kids" (Josh's youth) came out and spent the day at the beach on Thursday. We were already running low on groceries since it was the end of the week and were trying to just get by. We had planned to have a weenie roast on the beach and then have smores and birthday brownies for dessert. It turns out some of Josh's kids were not fans of the weenie roast (I don't know know why...that's the only way I'll eat a hot dog and my girls LOVED it) so I offered them pb&j. By the time they left we were out of bread, cheese and milk (we had already run out of cereal) so our breakfast was down to pretty slim pickins! I don't think the girls minded...they ended up with brownies and icecream for breakfast! Come to think of it, I didn't mind too much either...it is vacation!
July 17,2010
This day requires two pics because my crazy girls wouldn't all get together and I couldn't leave any of these faces out! We decided we would have a spa afternoon. With avacado masks and foot scrubs...we thought about painting our toenails but by that time we were having a hard time sitting still! All of the girls had fun...although Emma would only let me put the mask on her nose! Silly girl! Annie and Gracie, however, dove right in!



No comments:
Post a Comment