July 4, 2010
Obviously I jumped the gun on the Fourth of July brownies pic last week...I posted it on July 3! :) Here's the real picture a day for the 4th! Gracie and her daddy relaxing in the Hammock and waiting to chow down on the shrimp boil!
July 5, 2010
Two VERY tired girls! These girls were watching a movie for quiet time and after about five minutes it got VERY quiet! A little too quiet! I went in to check things out and this is what I found! :)
July 6, 2010
Emma T. has finally decided she is interested in the potty! HOORAY! She has done awesome this week! I have also learned a lesson or two along the way...for instance, never leave a three year old unattended in the bathroom. She will unroll the toilet paper and fill the toilet with it or as this picture shows COVER herself in lotion to entertain herself while she does her business! Lesson learned Emma T., lesson learned!
July 7, 2010
I don't know if you remember or not but the last time the girls and I were at the beach the big girls got hair wraps! They LOVED them and they were supposed to last for a month or so! Well, this week I was walking through the living room when I saw Emma's lying on the floor! I was afraid there would be a major meltdown but thankfully she took it like a champ!
July 8, 2010
My sweet Annie T! What a beach beauty! :)
July 9, 2010
My little fishergirl! Gracie has been wearing this hat all week! I was finally able to snap a quick picture! Cute...wish you could see her sweet little face though!



No comments:
Post a Comment