Saturday, July 3, 2010

A picture a day!

Because I'm a blog stalker (and one to sometimes jump on a bandwagon) I've noticed that several people are doing this whole picture a day thing for an entire year. Now, that sounds like a lot of work but I think it would have pretty neat results....your family's year totally in pictures. SO I decided that I would try. I started on July 1st and am going to take a "picture a day" until July 1, 2011. I think it will be pretty cool to see how our family lives day to day and also how our girls have grown over the course of the year!
I haven't quite decided if I'm going to try to post one pic a day or a weeks worth at a time BUT today I am posting the first four days of our year long adventure in pictures!
ENJOY!

July 1, 2010
The girls playing on the horse after dinner at the peach park, our fave stop on the way to the beach! :)


July 2, 2010
Three silly girls in the tub after a long (and sandy) day at the beach!


July 3, 2010
Gracie waiting (semi) patiently (hey, she wasn't screaming or anything!) for her dad to give her the next bite of icecream! :)


July 4, 2010
Emma licking the spatula after helping to make some yummy 4th of July brownies!

No comments:

Post a Comment