Just down the road from our house is the the most adorable little church. Every time I drive by I think "I really should stop and take the kids picture there." Seriously, it is just SO pretty.
See, I told you so!
I kept asking Josh if he thought it was ok if I just stopped and started taking pictures or if I needed to ask permission or what. After he assured me about 100 times that it would be fine I finally just bit the bullet and stopped. (I don't know why I was so funny about it...I mean, it is usually my philosophy to ask forgiveness if necessary rather than permission. Maybe because it was God's house...who knows!) Anyway, I finally just bit the bullet and got my kiddos dressed up, loaded up the car and headed to the church! (That doesn't really sound very impromptu...more like a planned activity. Oh well!) I didn't get a lot of great shots but oh my word, it was worth it just for this one!
Be still my heart.
Have y'all ever seen a sweeter SIBLING picture? I mean, EVER? I better hang onto to this one because I'm pretty sure that one day down the road (like when Annie has some boy hanging around and Jack is acting a fool and embarrassing her literally TO DEATH MOM, TO DEATH!) they will need to be reminded that they really did love each other once upon a blue moon (and will again)!
These are some pretty sweet looking kiddos too!
I love how everybody's just kinda caught up in their own business (and by own business I mean ignoring their mother and her pleas for them to "please just look at this camera and smile like you like each other for goodness sake!") and not paying any attention to the camera-it adds a certain artistic element, I think. ha!
Again, could they not just look at me for one stinking second. This would be AMAZING...if I could just see enough of their faces to tell who's who! Oh well, they turned out pretty stinking cute (even if they did send my blood pressure soaring and nearly cause me to have a heat stroke trying to get just one good pic of all four of them)! Not too bad for a (semi) impromptu photo shoot...definitely worth the stop!



No comments:
Post a Comment