I cannot believe that the school year is over and we have a FIRST GRADER!! Yikes! Annie T. finished the year like a champ. Moving with just over 6 weeks left in school didn't even phase her one bit. Even though it was hard to leave her friends and teacher in Birmingham, she quickly made friends and fit right into her new class. Her dad and I are so proud of the way she made this major adjustment at the end of the school year! She even sang in the kindergarten program on her second day of school and got an award on award's day after only being at school a few weeks! What a little trooper!
Annie T. waiting for the awards program to start!
Josh, Emma, Gracie and Jack watching the awards program!
Annie T. checking out her reading award!
Another special day for our big girl was KINDERGARTEN GRADUATION! I know I said it before but I CANNOT believe that Annie T. will be in FIRST GRADE! Something about first grade just seems SO big and grown up!!
The little girls waiting for graduation to start!
Annie T. wearing her graduation cap! So cute!
Waiting for the program to start!
Annie's teacher, Mrs. Durham, announcing Annie's award......
Annie getting her award for being the "sight word queen"! (Annie know more sight words than anyone else in her class-that'll teach people to make fun of Alabama!)
Gracie getting a little restless!
Sweet boy!
Emma T.
Annie and Mrs. Durham!
We couldn't be more proud of our sweet Annie T. She had a such a great year and learned SO SO much! Can't wait to see what first grade has in store for us!



No comments:
Post a Comment