Monday, January 25, 2010

Better Late than Never!!!

Over MLK weekend (I told you I was late), Josh was taking his "big kids" to the Student Life ski weekend in NC. The girls and I decided that we weren't really up for spending the weekend home alone so we made plans to go and visit Gleigh and Bo and Uncle Daniel in Chattanooga. It actually turned out that we were able to meet Josh and the youth for lunch in Chattanooga on their way to NC so we were able to squeeze in a short visit with him too. :) The weekend was fun-filled as always but the highlight came on Saturday afternoon. Gleigh and Bo had gotten tickets to take the big girls to see Sesame Street Live! It was during naptime so Gracie and I stayed home. Since Gracie is a good napper, this was a treat for EVERYONE! It means even mom got a few minutes all to myself!! :)
Gleigh, Bo, Annie and Emma headed out right after lunch. The girls had a blast-I hope Gleigh and Bo had as much fun! I got the full report as soon as they got home! The show was about what Elmo wants to be when he grows up....a cowboy? a policeman? a firefighter? So many things to choose from!
So thanks Gleigh and Bo for a fun-filled day on Sesame Street!

No comments:

Post a Comment