Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Annie vs. Wild!
Tonight I was in the kitchen when I found a little visitor! An univited one at that! I found a little green lizard making his way across the kitchen floor. Now, I know in my head that this little guy was not scary but I just couldn't make myself reach out and grab him. I called Annie and asked her to bring me the bug catcher thinking maybe I could just scoop him up and toss him outside. Annie brought it and when she saw the lizard she was beside herself....she was so excited! "Can I catch it, Mom? Can we keep it?" Why yes, Annie you can catch it! My fearless little one reached out and grabbed that lizard by the tail in no time flat! :) Here are a few pics of Annie and her buddy before we turned him loose in the wilds of the back yard! 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment