Thursday, August 6, 2009

I could have knocked her head off!


Ok, so this afternoon I was on the phone. Gracie was sleeping and the "big" girls were playing quietly in their room. Looking back that should have been the tip off! I was so impressed by how well the girls had entertained themselves while I made my phone call but little did I know what was really happening in the pretty pink room down the hall!
I hung up the phone and went to check on Annie and Emma and couldn't believe what I found! Annie had taken apart her easel. Yes, her big tall white board on one side, chalk board on the other easel! I don't mean she knocked it over or broke a leg on it. I mean she absolutely took it apart! She removed every wingnut (don't be too impressed, I had to ask Josh what the "little screw on part" was called) and screw and then lost them! Then to add insult to injury, when I asked her what happened she blamed it on Emma. As in "Emma broke my easel!" I just couldn't believe it! My sweet (or not) Annie T!
Luckily I got a case of the giggles before I could knock Annie's head off! So we piled the easel neatly in the dining room until we can make a trip to the Home Depot to pick up the appropriate hardware to repair the easel!

1 comment: