Sunday, August 30, 2009

For Uncle Matthew and Uncle Daniel!





Uncle Matthew and Uncle Daniel (my brothers) couldn't make it to the PINKALICIOUS party on Saturday! Boo! We really missed them both! BUT they did send a gift that was the star of the show! Drumroll please.....THE PURPLE TINKERBELL COSTUME!!!
Now, I know most of you are probably not overly impressed with a purple tinkerbell costume BUT Annie T. was thrilled, estatic, excited beyond words! This is the tinkerbell costume that we ask for EVERY single time we walk into Target. I mean EVERYTIME! She has been asking and asking and wanting and waiting for SO long! I think the wait was worth it. She has worn it every waking minute since she got it...she even took off her clothes in the car and wore it home from the party! She LOVES LOVES LOVES the purple tinkerbell costume!
So, Thank you Uncle Matthew and Uncle Daniel for the BEST birthday present EVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment