Saturday, May 2, 2009

I'm a GREAT starter...we'll see about finishing strong!











OK... I know you are thinking "WOW! She is serious business about this blogging deal." and for today you would be correct! We'll see how long i keep it up. I'm sure 2 in one day or even one week will be the exception rather than the rule!




So, I feel like I started out on the wrong foot re: my sweet girls! They really are so precious! Today they have been delightful! SERIOUSLY! We have run errands all afternoon and spent lots of time (and $) at Lowe's and they have all been so good! We bought some Gerber Daisys (pink, at Annie's request) and three little pots and the girls were so cute helping dad plant them! Emma of course was sleeping in the car (all doors were open..don't freak out on me!) which may have contributed to her cuteness but Annie and Gracie were just super pleasant and Annie was such a good helper! What sweet girls I have! Annie is already talking about planting a garden...I am considering it since I have been so inspired by my friend Megan but wow would it be a lot of work!?!?! and that goes back to that whole finishing strong thing. We'll see! Maybe Annie will have a green thumb! A garden might be a great daddy/daughter project. I'll mention it! :)




Anyway, tonight the Thompson girls and the Jones girls are all going to hang out with Ms. Katheryn while their parents enjoy a night out. YAY! That Ms. Katheryn sure is brave-six girls at once! I can't wait to see what they are dressed like when we get back! Don't worry I'll post pics....sometime!

1 comment: