Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Good thing kids are cute.....

otherwise you just might kill them! So, today the girls and I are home. I had misplaced something so i was searching the house high and low-in other words this is sort of my fault for being too preoccupied to notice what Annie and Emma were up to. So I walk into the living room -after only like 3 minutes tops!-and Annie has a bottle of baby lotion and very white hands. No big deal I'm thinking....until i look a little closer and see that not only are her hands COVERED in baby lotion but also her legs from ankles to knees and the rug she is sitting on! What a mess! I dragged her straight to the tub and cleaned her up. I guess it worked out ok in the end because tonight the Mission Friends are doing their missions program at church and she really needed a trip to the tubby before that anyway!
Ok....so talking about cute things kids do and say...today on our way home from church we passed a VW bug convertable. Annie was so excited to see a car without a top. Our conversation went something like this:
Annie: Mom! Mom! Did you see that car without a head, i mean a roof?
Me: Yep. That's called a convertable.
Annie: I want one of those. A red one. Can we buy one tomorrow?
Me: Maybe one day but not tomorrow.
Annie: But Mom, I really want one!

Join the club, Annie. Join the club!

No comments:

Post a Comment