I CANNOT believe that my Emma T. is four! FOUR!!! Yikes! I can remember the weekend we brought her home like it was yesterday! My parents and grandparents and Josh's sister Becca were all at our house waiting to welcome our second sweet girl home! What a fun time!
I have SO many cute and fun and downright funny memories of this girl! Does anyone remember Lulu? HA!!!
We had a low key birthday celebration...that's what happens when your birthday is 2 weeks after making a major move (from AL to VA)! Poor Emma T. gets the birthday shaft a little too often if you ask me (MM's high school graduation ON her 1st birthday, Liam's law school graduation on her 2nd birthday, Daddy was out of town on her 3rd birthday, the big move this year and Uncle Daniel's graduation next year)!!! I think we're going to have to have a half birthday blow out to make up for it! :) Even though it was a simple celebration, celebrate we did! We had a great day celebrating Emma and thanking God for making her a special part of our family! :) What would we do without her?!?!?
The Birthday girl! :)
Look what Emma got! Her very first Vera Bradley bag from grandmother! :)
I couldn't find the birthday candles so Emma had to blow out a giant candle in her cupcake! Looks like she didn't mind too much!



No comments:
Post a Comment