Monday, September 21, 2009
"Go away Funder!"
That's what I heard coming from Emma's room a mere thirty minutes after I put the girls to bed! We have been having tons and tons of rain and some pretty nasty thunderstorms for the last week or so..BOO! Tonight the rain held off until right after bedtime. I thought that we were in the clear...everyone snuggled into bed before the thunder started but Emma had other ideas. When I went to check on her she said "Mom, make the funder stop!" So cute! I scooped her up and took her to snuggle on the couch with me. It's amazing how brave she got once she was up and playing with mom and dad! After about 30 minutes and several renditions of "God is bigger than the Boogieman" she was finally ready to crawl back into her bed and settle in for the night! I hope she has sweet (funder free)dreams!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment